Headquarters: Fully Remote
How are you?
I’m sure you’ve read hundreds of these job descriptions by now.
I hope reading this one will be less painful.
In short: We are growing our product team and looking for a F#/.NET Developer
What might that look like?
You'll be working with our current developers on our application that runs behind the scenes on Android based VR devices. It's written in F# and uses .NET Core. It is a client application that runs behind the scenes on standalone VR headsets running Android and interacts with low level system APIs and our web based backend API - no GUIs at all. No F#, Android, or VR/AR experience is required.
Does that sound interesting? Would you enjoy that role?
If so, please apply. I’d love to talk.
A bit about us?
We’re a team of ~30
We are fully remote.
We don’t micro manage.
We don’t do the startup grind thing (and we don’t work weekends).
You'd be working with a product team (not solo).
We’re building some cool stuff. Our product is hot right now.
If that all sounds interesting and you'd like to apply.... please include in your cover letter your favorite flavor of ice cream. (Spam filter!)
- Intermediate to Senior Development Experience
- Appreciation for clean, reusable, and well tested code
- Can handle constructive criticism
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a fully remote team
- F# Development
- C# Development
- .NET Development
- AOSP Development
- Unity Development
- UEM/MDM Development Experience
- Remote, but based in the U.S. or Canada
- Salary between $104,000 USD and $124,800 USD
- Full Healthcare benefits
- Unlimited time off
- Want to read a bit about our team culture and story? See this: https://arborxr.com/about-us/