Headquarters: New York
We are looking for a skilled developer to join our growing engineering team. The fundamental challenges we’re solving next are helping users investigate and analyze data quality issues and collaboratively work to resolve them via our reliable and scalable Platform.
- Build production level features that companies can rely on to run their business
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts, particularly, how to find the right balance between capturing the essence of the feature and efficient execution
- Take ownership of features ensuring they meet the customers’ needs and meaningful impact their business leading to their adoption and usage.
- A desire to build things and a passion for ownership
- A talent for building production level features that companies can rely on to run their business
- A talent for developing prototypes and proof of concepts, particularly, how to find the right balance between capturing the essence of the feature and efficient execution
- The importance of innovation to avoid using existing solutions that force the team to make an either-or choice. BaseCap believes this is a key characteristic of superior developers; to be able to know when innovation can be achieved, what effort it requires and when it is appropriate to do so
- Experience with or a desire to learn the core technical stack outlined below
Core Technical Stack:
- .NET 6.0
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- Azure Service Bus
This position can be performed entirely remotely from anywhere in the US.