Headquarters: Nashville, TN
Do you want to help create a new world bridging human and synthetic identity while solving technical problems that you won’t find anywhere else? We are Alias, a community-based pseudonymous video application for authentic and safe expression, and we are looking for a strong Senior iOS Developer to join our founding team and help us build the next-gen social network on mobile. We are creative, fast-paced, nimble and understand that employees thrive when their work has purpose. This position calls for a highly-organized self-starter with a passion for early stage projects and comfort with ambiguity. The ideal candidate should have a track record of effectively operating in a dynamic and loosely structured environment (e.g., a startup).
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 7+ years overall programming experience; 4+ years of iOS development.
- Strong hands-on experience building consumer facing mobile solutions for IOS - experience building video apps or streaming apps a strong plus.
- Hands on experience with Swift and Objective C, as well as IGListKit or Texture.
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security, and maintainability of high-volume mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently and across time zones (must be willing to have overlap with U.S. Pacific time zone).
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/alias-senior-ios-developer