We are looking for a Senior Engineer to lead our mobile app development as part of our small and powerful remote-first team.
Zerofy is an early-stage startup with a big mission. We just shipped our first product and completed our first funding round. We are an experienced founding team with significant expertise both in technology and renewable energy with companies such as Apple, Meta, ABB etc. You’ll be joining the founders and a small technical team. If you are looking to join an early-stage, impactful consumer product company in climate tech, this is for you!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be driving our Mobile app development initially focussed on iOS, later also Android.
- Lead engineering efforts around our Mobile app, working with our existing remote team
- Drive and ensure quality and performance of the app
- Translating UX and design into a delightful user experience
- Implement simple machine learning algorithms on-device
- Integrate with our backend services (Firebase / Google Cloud)
- Cooperate with backend engineers
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a versatile and experienced engineer, who as collected expertise in the following areas:
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile engineer
- Experience leading small teams as technical lead or manager
- iOS Native development in Swift (and Objective-C)
- Excellent architecture and data modeling skills
- Experience with Firebase as a mobile backend
- Diligence and craftsmanship
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Android and/or Flutter experience is a plus
- Prior experience with gamification approaches is a plus
- Prior experience with simple machine learning is a plus
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere with a fully-remote team with current presence in the US, Switzerland, Estonia, and the Ukraine
- An impactful project and a lot of responsibility
- No overhead
- The possibility to grow and shape something from the ground up
- Equity participation
- Perks & Benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, coworking space contribution, etc.