Headquarters: Christchurch, New Zealand
We’re looking for an experienced QA Tester / QA Engineer to join our delivery team and lead and implement our QA process within our studio.
You will be working in a dynamic team environment and working across a number of client projects and solutions. Your days will vary from manually QA'ing designs, writing test cases using Cucumber/Gherkin spec, browser testing new features and using your automated testing skills to implement Cypress tests.
Your role will include:
- Write and execute test cases, track defects, fixes and retest in an Agile environment
- Setup, monitor, and maintain test automation infrastructure and test suites
- Perform functional, UAT, regression, and performance testing on new and existing projects
- Develop test plans and strategies based on QA best practices and experience
- Work closely with the development team to reproduce bugs or troubleshoot issues
- Ensure that our projects have a regression test plan in place; using a combination of manual and automated testing.
- Investigate and analyse production issues
- Advocate and up skill the company in QA best practices
- Good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages and QA testing methodologies
- Minimum 2 years experience in testing web and mobile (both manual and automated testing)
- Good knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working with Waterfall and Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Experience with JIRA.
- Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
The role & Application process
This role is fully remote; however you must be able to work with a ~4 hour overlap of NZDT, Monday through Friday to ensure you're able to sync up with our New Zealand based team.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter.
Work visa transfer or sponsorship is not available at this time.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants we may not be able to respond to every applicant individually.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/voyage-qa-tester-qa-engineer