Headquarters: Hopkinton, MA
Full Stack Software Engineer .NET Framework
Remote (Anywhere in US) | Full/Part-Time |
At Codify Automotive, we’re proud to help dealers across the United States outperform their competition. We create intelligent technology that serves a singular purpose: offering car shoppers what they need to make a purchase decision.
We are looking for a strong .Net Full Stack Software Developer to help us enhance and elevate our existing applications and provide better experiences for our customers. Working with leadership to determine and define requirements, develop solutions for those requirements, and publish releases via GitHub repositories.
What You’ll Do
- Work on the internals of our proprietary .Net Projects, debug pressing issues, and implement new features.
- Develop new .Net Projects, helping provide prototypes as well as more production-ready solutions.
- Document the application and various tools, making them usable by others in the company.
- Help engage, curate, and manage GitHub issues and comments via our GitHub Stories Projects
- 3+ years of experience with .Net Projects.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong Experience Unit Testing & Integration Testing.
- Strong Experience in producing and consuming APIs across different use cases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and excitement working remotely with a globally distributed team.
- An innate curiosity about how things work.
- Great problem-solving skills.
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with the development life cycle.
- Demonstrated experience with software design and architecture.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/codify-automotive-full-stack-software-engineer-net-framework