We are looking for an individual to be our Junior .NET Developer to work on an abundance of projects! We are looking for about 2-3 years of knowledge. This is a contract-to-hire + fully remote opportunity. We are looking to onboard you ASAP, if you are interested please apply!
Foundation Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Stack: T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
- Ability to estimate and prioritize tasks, meets deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong mathematical and logical skills with extreme accuracy to detail.
- Experience with an established data modeling toolset, ETL technologies, and reports
- Team player with ability to work independently and efficiently
- Troubleshooting/debugging applications as needed.
- Application development, maintenance, including CRM, Events, Extranet, Search, and other applications as necessary. Reviews and creates design specifications, source code that adheres to standard methodology and application development life cycle, as directed by the Web Team Lead (35%)
- Ensures that programs are prepared according to specifications and according to schedules.
- Prepares technical documentation for assigned systems.
- Compose documentation for users in addition to user community's own documentation.
- Participate in defining system scope and objectives.
- Perform analysis throughout all phases of projects.
- Create data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, process specifications, IPO (Input, Processing, Output) Charts, Data Elements, Data Flows, and Structure Charts as needed and approved by the Web Team Lead (20%)
- Application support, including incidents, service requests, or other support. (10%)
- Works with the IT management to ensure the effective implementation of applications and programs are thoroughly tested before released into production. (10%)
- Design, develop, and implement complex database systems, tools, and applications using database management and data analysis tools. (15%)
- Troubleshooting/debugging applications as needed. (5%)
- Learning new technologies as they are adopted by the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- SharePoint and/or SharePoint online experience
- At 1+ years production experience with the following:
- .NET framework >= version 4.5
- Visual Studio >= version 2019
- 1+ years' experience with Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Power Platform experience
- 2-4 years of experience in applications development and programming.
- Knowledge of CRM systems
Preferred certifications or licenses:
- Azure Application Developer certification (preferred)
- Azure Fundamentals (preferred)