Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We're motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We're a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don't need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
Kinsta is hiring for a Sales Engineer who will be the technical voice for our sales department when communicating with our prospective clients. You will collaborate with the account executives, answering technical questions, advising on best practices, communicating Kinsta's benefits and value. You will be an important part to the success of Kinsta and the sales lifecycle. You will report directly to the Director of Sales operations.
What You Will Do:
- You will provide technical support to the sales team, prospects, and customers throughout the sales process.
- Become knowledgeable with Kinsta's products and communicate this with potential clients to solve their challenges.
- Communicate with leads directly by email or video calls and other potential platforms.
- Respond to security questionnaires, coordinating with other teams.
- Communicate client needs to the Product team for future product enhancements.
- Create custom plans and proposals for our sales team to increase conversion rates with potential leads.
- Collaborate with executive team members to improve the Sales Engineering processes at a global level.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience in the PaaS industry
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
Paid parental leave.
Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/kinsta-sales-engineer-1