Headquarters: Lucerne, Switzerland
We are looking for a e-Learning Product Manager with developer experience for getAbstract's new learning product “Actionables”
to join the getAbstract LAB. The getAbstract LAB is a performance-driven product team with experience in product discovery and delivery. The following books shape our working and learning culture (click on links to read the summaries):
“Actionables” is a fast-growing learning product with high strategic impact for getAbstract. The person joining the team will be reporting to the Head of getAbstract LAB. The Product Manager will have the opportunity to work towards the scaling phase of a brand-new learning product which is currently between launch- and rapid growth phase.
Lead getAbstract’s new learning product “Actionables” incl. its product team like a startup. Define and deliver the team’s quarterly OKRs: You define the quarterly OKRs for the Actionables and align them with getAbstract’s senior management and the product team. Structure the product team’s weekly OKR check-ins with the help of data and customer feedback to review and celebrate previous week’s successes and define current week’s priorities. Together with the product team you are held accountable for delivering on the quarterly OKRs.
Own the product “Actionables” and develop it further together with the product team: Use your quantitative and qualitative skills to know what users are doing with the Actionables and derive action items from it to improve funnel metrics. Do your own research about the market we’re competing and key trends in technology, customer behaviors and expectations and bring evidence-based insights quickly into the product team. Shape solutions that are valuable, viable, usable, and feasible. With your developer experience you challenge and shape engineering projects that add desired value to the Actionables.
Embrace problems that are worth solving for getAbstract and figure out the best solutions to deliver the desired outcomes: In empowered product teams, you apply the right discovery techniques to come up quickly with solutions to test. You act based on facts and not opinions – even if that means that you must start over again.
Stay up to date with the latest developments in EdTech and Product Management: Test 3rd party technologies and analyze fit with getAbstract’s product and efficiency needs. Consult relevant resources and network with experts inside and outside of getAbstract.
Embody getAbstract’s performance-driven product culture: Demonstrate a growth mindset, make decisions based on data, and work with a high degree of ownership, autonomy and responsibility. You thrive in an environment that is transitioning into a product organization.
- You have a proven history of experience and deep understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery
- You've worked on technology-powered products as a product manager (preferably in an e-learning environment)
- You've demonstrated the ability to learn multiple functional areas of business, like engineering, design, finance or marketing
- You've demonstrated the ability to solve hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed narrative
- Fluent written and spoken English (German, French or Spanish a plus)
- Used to work in remote teams
- Based in CET zone, plus/minus up to 2h
We are looking for the right fit to achieve the Performance Objectives. If you think you could be the right fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you.
- Flexible working hours - remote working at a location that works best for you
- Choice of Hardware – purchase your own computer program
- Events – travel to our yearly international company kick-off (in Europe or the US)
- Meeting free half-days dedicated to focus
- Your birthday is your holiday
How to apply
Together with your CV, diplomas and work certificates please send us a max. one A4 page cover letter in which you provide answers to the following questions:
- What’s your biggest, ideally most recent career accomplishment?
- What results were expected?
- Where did you exceed expectations?
- How did you grow as a result?
- What did you like and dislike most about the experience?
- How did you receive recognition for it?
- How does your biggest career accomplishment relate to the performance objectives described for this position?
- What factors are you looking for in a new position that would allow you to achieve a significant career move?
Application deadline: March 12, 2023
Only direct (no agencies) and complete applications incl. cover letter can be considered.
Our recruitment process
Review · We review applications to screen for a variety of criteria.
Phone Screen · Prospects have an exploratory intro call with one member of the LAB.
Interview · Online panel interview with the LAB Team to get to know you better.
Workshop · Spend a working day with us to see whether there is a fit. You are asked to complete a task prior to the workshop. We pay for your time.
Paper work · Checking of references and preparation of term sheet.
Offer · We make an offer to the prospect we feel is the best for the position.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/getabstract-e-learning-product-manager-with-developer-experience