Headquarters: 100% remote
We are looking for a person with proven experience in running successful marketing campaigns.
Our target audience are developers, so if you have expertise in working with tech products, it will be a great advantage! If you can show us your own blog with numerous followers where you talk about things that interest you and you get others excited, we’re also interested!
What we’re looking for in a Content Marketer
- English proficiency at a native speaker’s level, both written and spoken
- Minimum 6 years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of creating content that drives sales
- Ownership and operation of several successful campaigns that demonstrates your content marketing skills and preferably in different industries
- Expertise in creating a strategy and its implementation
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, the ability to convey your ideas to different audiences and via numerous channels
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to use data to inform content strategy and measure results
- Creative and strategic mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and generate new ideas for content
- Clear understanding of how LLMs have changed the way Content Marketing works and creative ideas for how to do Content Marketing as of 2023
- Know our products and competitor products inside and out.
- Get into the minds of potential customers, understand their needs, desires and concerns.
- Create a content strategy that builds on our benefits, addresses customer needs and capitalizes on media opportunities.
- Apply different methods of strategy implementation.
- Pitch your content ideas to partners and publications that you identify on your own.
- Write great content, with an authentic voice, which engages clients emotionally and logically.
- Analyze the effectiveness of our content marketing efforts, using Analytics, engagement and conversions. Then, refine until you reach outstanding results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry news, so that our content is always relevant.
What we offer
- 100% remote position
- Full-time position with paid public holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Being part of a team of highly talented and self-driven individuals
- Ample opportunities to progress and advance
- Collaboration with team members from all around the world, with different cultures and languages.
If you’re looking for an excellent opportunity to make an impact, in a company that values innovation and teamwork, apply today and join our dynamic team!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/onthegosystems-content-marketer-for-a-developer-tool