Headquarters: Victoria, BC
We're looking for naturally analytical Sr. Fullstack Engineer to join our expanding Engineering team. This role will work closely with our Engineers and support teams and implement new tools and technologies to improve our existing code and 3rd party integrations along with building out new key features to elevate our platform.
Please only apply if you are comfortable working in a fully remote role, supporting a EST (GMT -5) timezone.
- Develop new integrations to 3rd party APIs, with a focus on Ecommerce platforms and payment gateways
- Build new features that elevate the Stamped.io platform and enhance the experience and value for our customers
- Identify areas of improvement for our code base and implement best practices
- Ensure new products and features are scalable and meet SOLID principles
- Provide support on general application troubleshooting including code base, database and infrastructure
- Assist with support tickets, ensure solutions to bug fixes are not workarounds
- Create documentation (API integrations and few feature requests)
- 7+ years in a TechnicalSupport/SRE role
- Solid understanding of design patterns, architectural best practices (SOLID, DDD, Microservices, Messaging, and etc.)
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party API’s, bonus points if you’ve worked with Ecommerce platforms (Shopfiy, WIX) and payment gateways (Stripe)
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Continual learner who keeps up to date on current technologies, methodologies and tools
- Highly analytical, love looking for solutions to complex scenarios!
What's in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Competitive salary
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
If you're the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS e-commerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact on a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/stamped-io-pte-ltd-senior-full-stack-engineer-net