Headquarters: Louisville, KY
Title: Lead .NET Developer
Reporting to: CEO/Product Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Lenderfit is a client-facing project management platform for commercial lenders including Credit Unions, Banks, and CDFIs. CDFIs are well known for their support of BIPOC and woman owned businesses, as well as their ability to provide capital when an owner is not yet eligible for mainstream financing. Client facing application management allows lenders to create a digital experience for their clients that places them within the same workflow as the lending team. In addition to a shared workflow, personalized automation guides the small business through the application process more efficiently. Lenders use Lenderfit to create a digital customer journey from start to approval, and for long-term projects where clients are required to provide strategic updates.
Direct benefits to lenders include the ability to increase portfolio size, capacity, and client satisfaction without adding additional staff. We differentiate ourselves from other Fintech solutions by offering the same amount of attention to the experience of our customer’s clients (small businesses) as our direct customer (lenders). We’re committed to providing the best user experience possible with a focus on human centered design.
Due to increasing demand and growth we are looking for a Backend developer to:
- Develop new product functionality using the latest technologies and best development practices
- Maintain, refactor and improve the current codebase
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the applications and their components
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
This is a role for someone who is eager to work on a backend that’s paired with a React SPA front-end.
In this role, you’ll work closely with a remote front-end developer, designer, and project manager while reporting to both a PM and the CEO. Engineers are required to participate in cross-functional meetings to gather as much customer context as possible, and to proactively contribute to product advancement with suggestions and insights. Test, document, and deploy software in collaboration with the team. An ability to work independently, while being quick to solicit feedback from team members is essential. Looking beyond your own work to spot opportunities and issues within the application.
- Database design and optimization including strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience developing against RESTful web services
- Experience building financial software applications, B2B SaaS, or other cloud-based software.
- 5+ years of experience working on commercial ASP.Net MVC/WebApi projects
- .Net Core 3/.Net 5, C#, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework with SQL Server
- Capable of building scalable applications
- Helpful: Microsoft Azure, Sendgrid, Box, JIRA, Zendesk
- Experience with Git flow
- Start-up experience
- Readable code, includes helpful comments and follows a consistent style
- Test your work and push commits often
- Be independent, but communicate often and transparently (ask for help/information quickly)
- Experience working in a remote environment
Nice to Have
- Freelance experience, working with remote software team
- Experience with embedded analytics integrations (PowerBI/Tableau)
- Experience implementing performant and secure GraphQL APIs in a .NET context
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent Healthcare
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/lenderfit-lead-net-developer