ECI Software Solutions is seeking a Senior Software Architect to develop leading-edge Multi-tenant SaaS Software Solutions for small to medium-size manufacturers and related businesses. It is an exciting time at ECI! We are making substantial investments to drive innovation and integration on our global software platforms.
The Sr Software Architect will be a member of our software development team working in an Agile environment and interacting at a detailed level with multiple development teams. The position reports to the Development Manager. Our flagship ERP is currently constructed utilizing C#, .Net Framework, Sql Server, and VB6. The Sr Software Architect will be responsible for architecting, designing, communicating, and overseeing our full software development stack for this flagship ERP and other solutions using but not limited to ASP.NET MVC (C#), Microsoft SQL Server, Micro Services, and Public Cloud Technologies where appropriate. The goal is to iteratively with minimal risk move this ERP to modern patterns, practices, and user experience to increase its market competitiveness.
This position can be remote.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Defining and evangelizing software architecture for multitenant SaaS responsive web apps
- Delivering production-scale cloud-native software application solutions
- Being both player and coach of a small team of developers responsible for the entire software stack effectively employing collaboration to get tasks done
- Ability to build consensus among the team for architectural vision and direction
- Expert level of experience as a full-stack software developer and application architect
- Lead adherence to architectural principles and mentoring a global team of software developers
- Securing applications using security best practices, federated login, and penetration testing
- Developing a strategy for incrementally re-architecting legacy software into native cloud applications
- Researching and communicating possibilities of leveraging public cloud technologies
- Creative thinking and amazing problem-solving skills
- Working as an integral resource to multiple agile software scrum teams
- Performing code reviews, design reviews, and participating in the development of prototypes
- Translating business requirements into profitable scalable and supportable architectures
- Documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of software applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and employees at all levels of the organization (executives, product managers, software engineers, QA, IT).
Required technical skills:
- 8+ years of back-end and Front-end software architectures, frameworks, and methodologies
- Cloud computing and cloud-native architectures
- In-depth knowledge of architecture and software design patterns
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment
- Unit, integrate, performance and penetration testing
- Test Driven Design in practice (TDD)
- Agile software development lifecycle
- Micro services
- Java script frameworks
- Asynchronous technologies
- Restful APIs
- Federated and single sign-on
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Secure coding, OWASP Top Ten
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- ASP.Net MVC
- .Net Framework and Core up to .Net 5
- Responsive design – working knowledge
- WCAG (ADA) Web Design – working knowledge
- VB6 – basic knowledge
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience