Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
CryptoCurrency Exchange Trading
We are a small team developing CCXT that is spread across the world. We share commissions with crypto exchanges through newly created broker programs on binance, okex, and huobi. Our 100k users have collectively traded over 15b on binance futures. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants based on gender, ethnicity, nationality or age.
- We don't have working hours or schedules, we expect that you will manage your own time.
- You need to have experience with at least two of those three languages, though better know all three.
- The more programming languages you have worked with – the better.
- You must be an exceptionally skilled coder and a software architect with a lot of practice.
- You will have freedom to choose what aspects of the library to work on, however initially we will assign you to some tasks.
- Your English must be fluent.
- You must be a CS enthusiast in your heart (ideally, a CS graduate).
- A portfolio of the work you have done on GitHub or elsewhere.
- Effective communication through discord.
- OOP (C++ experience would be very good)
- concurrency in different languages
- software architectures
- patterns and algorithms
- git and GitHub
- general trading
What we do:
- writing unified methods and new exchange API integrations
- reviewing and directing the work on the existing PRs
- fixing bugs in the code, maintaining the repositories
- supporting users, answering questions, closing issues
- adding new examples and docs
You must be stress-resistant and prepared to learn fast and bury into the work quickly.
We pay from $100k to $250k, depending on your experience, annualised on a weekly basis. You can opt-in to receiving your income in cryptocurrency stablecoins. There will be opportunities to increase your pay and bonuses if you remain with us.
The interview process is a chat in discord and we will let you know the outcome of our decision within 48 hours. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ccxt-crypto-trading-developer