Headquarters: San Diego, CA
Are you a talented .NET software developer looking to join a team where you can feel like a full-fledged member of a small team but your availability is only 20-30 hours a week? This is the opportunity for you!
Hello. We’re Fitabase and we’re in need of a passionate full stack developer who can help code, design and lead key development areas of our cloud platform and join us as we expand our product features and market reach. We’re looking for someone who can quickly become an integral part of the way we plan and design our health sensor data platform.
Skills & Requirements
Technologies we’d love you to have experience with:
- C# / .NET
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML5 / Bootstrap
Tech you should be excited to get to learn more about while at Fitabase:
- ASP.NET WebAPI
- .NET Core
- Git / Github
- Scalable, Distributed Microservices Systems Design
Note: We can only accept US based candidates. We can be flexible on exact schedule, but your working hours should predictable and be within normal business hours in Pacific, Central, or Eastern time, Monday-Friday. Not open to short-term, agency, or temporary contract positions.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
- We use all the bleeding edge technologies. For this role you'll use Visual Studio 2022 and code against the latest .NET Core stack combined with a modern framework including the brand new Blazor stack, and utilize many of the latest Azure services and offerings.
- You will get exposure to exciting new cloud technologies like CosmosDB, SQL Azure, App Services, Azure Functions, Service Bus, API Management, and many other PaaS servings.
- We’re experienced software developers always looking to learn from one another, collaborating in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Peer mentoring and a culture of prioritizing learning and professional development.
- No blame-game culture, where it's always a team approach to problem solving.
- True work/life balance and no expectations to work more than a normal work day’s hours.
- You will contribute to software that improves how important health research is done. Our customers include some of the most prestigious academic universities, hospitals, and clinical care providers all over the world who are using technology in new ways not yet in science and literature, and you get to learn from them while helping us!
- We’re remote friendly and have been for years!
- Your opinions will be valued and heard and you will contribute to the future direction of our product.
- You will get a Fitbit of your choice.
- We'll provide you the latest and greatest developer hardware.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick
Please send 1) a resume and 2) Your I eal work hours/times you’d be available and your time zone 3) a cover letter -- we’d love one that you wrote just for us that explains who you are and why YOU are right for this job to email@example.com
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/fitabase-part-time-full-stack-net-developer-asp-net-mvc-csharp